Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Adrian Belew, Beachland Ballroom, Cleveland OH last night.  Second show of this tour, new album just released.  Too much material to cover here, but did a couple of the new tunes, a bunch of stuff from King Crimson's Discipline and Three of a Perfect Pair, a couple off Lone Rhino and more recent solo stuff, a Talking Heads medley and two very touching tributes to Bowie and Zappa.  Always a pleasure to see someone with such huge talent who loves music and has fun with it in a small venue!

And keep your ears on Julie Slick - she is really coming into her own and handled all the Tony Levin riffs with true aplomb.
My band played the after-party for Jeff Tweedy, so we all got free tickets to his show.
Not the last concert I've seen, but I mentioned The Struts above. Had so much fun in October that I'm going to see them again in May in Charlotte which is close by, in a small venue (1200 people) and then drive down to Charleston, SC to see them again two days later in a 600 person venue. Can't wait.

My son and his new bride (as of about 4 hours ago) are going with us to the Charlotte show.

Two generations going to see a show by a band of guys in their 20's that were inspired by Queen albums owned by their parents. Rock and roll has taken some crazy turns these last 10 years or so.