ZYX cartridges

Can someone explain to me the heirarchy of ZYX cartridges? I guess I know that the Universe is top of the line (though the Atmos may be even more expensive). But beyond that there seems to be umpteen different variations of the Airy model, called "2", "3", etc, with silver vs copper windings, etc. Since these are said to work well with my Triplanar tonearm, I am thinking of making a purchase, but I am completely confused regarding their product line. Thanks.
lewm
Doug Deacon also has much experience with ZYX carts. I hope he chimes in. He and Mehran both helped me when I bought my R100H.
In the Industry Directory on this group's home page, go to Sorasound, this is Mehran's business in Chicago, and he is the USA Main Distributor, and who you would purchase from if you are in USA. When getting to his site, click on ZYX, and there you will find info, and reviews. Mark
Stay away from the zxy line.Their soft top to bottom.
I suggest a shure v 15 III with a new stylus.
My brother switched from a zxy cart to a shure and was blown away.He said his pioneer never sounded better.
He knows his stuff:)
Redtop, you either need some new comic material or you need to put the bong back on the shelf. ;-)
I had three models in the last four years; FX-100 Fuji, Airy 2 and Airy3 which I still own. Superb in every way with great detail and soundstaging; they have the same imprint sound, just a little bit thin audible on all models.
I used them with low to medium mass tonearms since they are very leightweight (5 grams).
My system does not revealed a great difference about quality between low and high output versions, be sure to have a phonostage with enough gain for low versions.
ciao!