Zyx R1000 Airy3 vs Universe

Has anyone heard a head-to-head comparison? What are the differences?
no_slouch
Well Doug,Hopefully,if the friggin' hurricane does not hit south Florida,I'll be more versed in the supposed "magic" of the Univ.,and from what I hear(though I've no doubt,you know this already,assuming your audio grapevine is "yenta'd up",like mine)a Schroeder Ref,how the heck do you actually spell Schroeder?I've seen at least three spellings already!

As far as my own LP collecting goes,I've been lucky to find a huge quantity of records,I myself was able to look over,at Princeton,before the quality stuff got really hard to find.I'm on a couple of mail lists,but have amassed a large enough collection that I'm not buying too much these days.Poor me!My pal Sid keeps me in new supply of stuff,every time he decides to get rid of his "triples".He has ALOT of these,so I'm always getting great stuff,without the dissolved foam.Ha,Ha!!Best regards,and PRAY the hurricane moves way south!!
Hi sirspeedy,
My name is spelled Schröder, but I won't hold it against you if you use a spelling that, when read, sounds close to how my name is pronounced in german... ;-)

Cheerio,

Frank
Herr Schroeder unfortunately most of us don't know how to get an umlaut on our keyboard.
Nate, try ALT+0246 from you numeric keypad. ö <- I get that when I hold down the ALT key then type 0246 from my numeric keypad (one must use the numeric keypad, the top row of numbers will not work under most instances). This isn't O/S nor driver specific. It works the same on my new Penium-M machine as it did on my 386 for French class. Do a google search for an ASCII table, and you'll find the rest of the "funny" characters. éêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øù . No special keyboard is needed (although it would make it easier). Macintosh and Unix workstations might be a little different. I don't know. But this will work from an IBM compatible. Windows also has a fun program called charmap.exe that you could play with.

I hope that helps.

Aaron