Help w/Power Conditioning: Shunyata, Furman, RGPC?

I'm feeling totally lost with what direction to go with power conditioning in my system and am looking for some help. My system, briefly (click here for full info):

Dali MS4 Utopia Speakers
Pass INT-150 Integrated
Bel Canto DAC 3
Mac Mini
Shunyata Taipain Alpha and Cardas Golden Reference PCs
Purist speaker/ICs
Ridge USB cable

So far looking at the following units and trying to see what people think and what direction is a good way to go (looking at $1400 and under):

Shunyata 6 or 8 (specifically looking at diffs btwn these two, as wife likes 6)
Richard Gray Power Company pole pig + 600 (not much info on pole pig)
Furman Elite 15PF
Audio Magic Stealth Mini Reference
Any others??

Thanks!
mimberman
Two of my friends and I use Tice Power Block III conditioners, built like tanks, often available here for well under $1K. They do not appear to limit current, and all my SET and other power amps are plugged into them. I use two PS Audio P300 power regenerators for front end/source components and would not be without them. Good luck, Dave
Forgot to mention that I will also be adding an analogue section (leaning toward clearaudio performance and sim 5.3 phono stage w/lyra helikon) so will need a minimum of 6 outlets. Also curious about Exact Power units (sp/ep), especially vs. shunyata and richard gray if anyone has tried them.

Thanks,

Matt
Running Springs Audio Haley is one I've used in the past that worked great in my system. You might also look into the Alan Maher Designs Reference Power Center (version 2 if available), along with a few of his Power Enhancers as an alternative. This solution replaced my Haley.
This might help

http://desirableaudio.blogspot.com/2008/04/magical-midbass.html
Is there any way to get two dedicated lines? Either way, I recommend two power conditioners. One for your mac mini, screen and all "other" things and one for your amp and dac. You really want to separate the computer if you can.

As far as specific brands, I like BPT for value and Isoclean for top end performance.