Which companies deserve a star for Christmas

Which companies gave you a stellar experiences this year in terms of excellent product, and knowledgeable and accessible sales and service?
After spending 45 minutes of hold with AT&T last night and never being able to even talk to a person at several companies this year. It is refreshing that in audio you still can talk to someone quickly who is eager and able to help you.
I nominate in alphabetical order the following companies that gave me stellar experiences this year: Audio Horizons, Ayon, Morrow Audio, Nuforce, Stillpoints, Von Schweikert.
128x128gammajo
Ty from tyler acoustics excells in customer service, I talked to him on the phone and thru emails several times and he is always prompt and his speakers are steller in performance
Joe Abrams at Equus Audio.
Great person to do business with. Not a greedy dealer. Great communications.
For buying MIT products I only go to Joe.
Joe Nies
Hi all ! My votes go to.....VTL , Thiel , Tekton Design , Transcendent Sound and Bottlehead .
It's pretty obvious that a lot of the replies mention dealers and small manufacturers. I am sure that is'nt a coincidence. When your dealing with the head honcho, you get a quick, knowledgeable reply. Larger companies with separate customer support services are much harder to get right.
On that basis, a gold star for: Kevin at K&K audio
Lou at Daedalus Audio