NYC expo waldorf astoria april 13-15 2012

I searched in the forum for any threads relating to this event and am surprised no one has mentioned it.
Any announcements as too exhibitors, lectures or demos. I read sound by singer will be there, who is that???
Is that why no one is bothering to start a thread?
The list of exhibitors include mbl, woo, vas, wilson, sceana, audio note, burmester, chord, vpi, dartzeel, berning, kef, pass, sound smith, tad, tron, verity, walker, and ME I'll be there.
pedrillo
its more interesting who will not be there, assuming no additions to the list of exhibitors.

for example, conrad johnson, audio research, magnepan, quad, martin logan, roger sanders, among others supposedly will not be present. in addition several dealers will be there.

i think the most potentially interesting manufacturer may be bricasti, as its dac was highly favorably reviewed in stereophile. such a reviewe does not preclude a disappointment. also, the dac is ss, which may be disadvantageous.
Pedrillo, I just invited a new friend to the show, she has not decided yet. (I am from the area). Even given the little I know about her, I'd wager she'd very much do the Bikini. It could be the true test of who's a actual hard-core audiophile...
if they would rather hear the gear than look at her... she is really scary gorgeous!!
Of course the mandatory "please don't touch the equipment" sign would be accessorised!! HA

Dear Mr. Tennnis,

Conrad Johnson will be there, in our room with Scaeana.

The Chester Group's website is still being updated, we recently added these manufacturers and new products to our rooms:

Triplanar tonearms,

The Merrill Willaims REAL Turntable

Lyra Phono Cartidges

Manley Chinook Phono Stage

Notthingham Analog

Esoteric DO2 DAC

AMR DAP 777 Dac

MSB Digital

Silver Circle Power Conditoners

to our list of KEF, Stillpoints, Running Springs Audio, Scanea, and Chord.

Audio Doctor is currently the only dealer with two rooms on the 18th floor Beekman and Lexington suites, we will be having a lot of show specials and a tremendous amount of really interesting gear on display, come see us at the show.

Dave Lalin, President, Audio Doctor
www.audiodoctor.com