Best Audio Store in Washington D C ?

Heading to DC this weekend. Anyone have personal knowledge of a good audio shop? I have enjoyed a trip to the Gifted Listener
128x128blueskiespbd
The proprietor of Command AV is one of the friendliest and most easy going person you will ever meet in this line of work. However, because he sells out of his home, visits are by appointment only. He is a computer guy, so he specializes in building custom computer-based music servers. For those in the area, his place is worth a visit--interesting equipment (Line Magnetic tube gear, DeVore speakers) and very pleasant conversation. servers.
DC is interesting in this regard. DejaVu, CommandAV, Sophia Electric, Border Patrol. Definitely not "ordinary."
Late comer to this thread, and I know these both have been mentioned, but just wanted to reiterate my very positive experiences with both Gifted Listener and Deja-Vu. Couldn't ask for a better contrast in system philosophies, both are warm, welcoming and knowledgeable. In disclosure I have purchased from Gifted Listener but not Deja-Vu, otherwise I have no vested interest - just enjoy quality when I find time to sneak out for an afternoon!
At both Gifted Listener and Deja Vu one will get a great experience--interesting demonstrations, no sales pressure or intimidation. I would add to that list Command AV. Even though visiting Command AV is by appointment only, it is a completely relaxed and fun experience.