power cords and krell amps any suggestions?

I'm thinking about upgrading form the stock cord for both of my amps a Ksa 200s and a Kav-500 3. We are using the Audioprism
Power Foundation lll, I also have 2 20 amp dedicated circuts for the system with the orange heavy duty recepticals. Which power cords have you tried and what were the results? Or would I be better served upgrading my recepticals first? I would like to here from Krell owners but of course all imput would be helpful.
Thanks for your help.
phanl
I'm not familiar with your particular Krell units, but I've had customers who like the synergy of Shunyata Research power cords with their Krells. The Shunyatas are voiced on the warm, rich and lush side, which helps make the highly revealing Krells a little more forgiving of less-than-perfect recordings.
I upgraded my stock cords to Transparent powerline plus cords with good results on my MDA-300 amps. Even better results are had with the DIY power cords (flavor #2) designed by Chris Ven Haus. His web page is:
http://www.geocities.com/venhaus1/diymains.html.
I have since upgraded all the cords on my Krell equipment with these DIY cords and am very pleased with the results. The longest cords was less than $50 to produce. Well worth looking into.
You might want to try a P.S. Audio Lab cable. It made a significant improvement on a KAV250 I had. Go to their website;they have a free 30 day trial & the price is very reasonable. I am using Syn. Research on all my front end components but I liked the results I got with the Lab cable on the amp & it cost a lot less. My new Krell amps have a captive cable but if they did'nt I would use the Lab cable on them. Larry w.
I also have the krell 200s and I use electraglide fatboy with great results. Opens the soundstage and provides deeper
bass.
I second the recomendation of Shunyata PC on Krells, I'm using a Shunyata Mojave on my FPB 200 and it just sounds right. The FIM Gold and ESP essence are also great on Krells.