Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@audiolabryinth. Seems like your thread is dying. I just think people are questioning whether you actually work for Tara Labs. I know you don't but you need to look back what you have been saying. I'm not attacking you but it seems like you got a few folks who don't want to interact with you or if they do they seem to be a little dismissive. You can say whatever you want but sometimes we have to self evaluate. I saying this to you out of concern. I would be careful with the tara labs cheerleading. I like High Fidelity because I had tried so may other cables and high fidelity actually works for me and I had long pleasing demos with it. I know tara labs works for you I think you need to temper your enthusiasm a little. Don't dog other cables and don't compare them to things you never heard. This not an attack its advice. People on threads what to know how the cables perform in the areas of treble, bass, midrange, prat, transparency, naturalness, soundstage, realism, timbre, texture etc. people want to hear about those things more than just a blanket statement of how one cable is better than the other by a mile. People are working on their systems and don't want the other banter. I have said a few things I shouldn't but I think no matter what thread you go on. We. You and I need to stay on topic. You really need to. I think people are avoiding you. Just a little friendly advice. Happy listening!!!!
Hi calvinj, Oh No!, This thread is not dying,calvin, I talk all over with absolute no interaction problems, It seems that there was just a couple of folks that came onto this thread and wanted to read more about Tara labs cables, what they did not realize is that the bunch that talks here has atleast one Tara labs cable in their system, and we were discusseing different audio tweeks that work real good with our componets and Tara labs cables that we use, an example was ueing Furutech GTX-D Rhodium or Gold recepticles for the wall, cheers my friend, good to see you, you are welcome here.
I just wanted to show everyone that Tara Labs has just introduced, for the first time since the early 90s a new conductor in their state of the art flagship interconnect only, The Grandmaster Evolution interconnect, I am hopeing over the next few years this new technology trickles down in some new models that may be introduced over the next few years, The rest of all the new current Tara labs interconnects and speaker cables has the Generation 2 conductors that are excellent for audio as it is, so This here is the Brand new Generation 3 conductor, known as Gen 3,instead of Gen 2, this is a great topic for all of us to talk about concerning Tara labs, This is called,,,,, Making Sense of….Gen 3 Conductors

TARA Labs, Inc. has just announced the introduction of its Generation 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductor, to be used exclusively in its state-of-the-art interconnect cables.

TARA Labs claims that the Gen 3 conductor has an increased bandwidth or high-frequency extension, that makes it unrivalled in important test measurements and listening tests.

TARA Labs’ Vice President of Product Design, Matthew Bond, said that the new Gen 3 conductor has the same current-carrying capability of a 28 gauge conductor but has the high frequency linearity of a 40 gauge conductor.

Matthew Bond explains why this is possible. “In a conductor with a rectangular profile, there is a huge reduction of ‘flux-linkage’ or ‘coupling’ of electromagnetic lines of force. These lines of force are created as the signal (music) passes through any conductor.” Bond said further, “In a round conductor there is a large center that tends to roll-off or attenuate much more of the high frequency information … this does not happen in a Rectangular Solid Core® conductor”.

According to Matthew Bond, the new Gen 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductor is smaller than the current Gen 2 conductor used in most of TARA Labs’ audio cables. The Gen 2 conductor measures approximately 25 thousands of an inch wide and 12 thousands of an inch in height. Bond says that the Gen 3 conductor is about 66% of the size of the Gen 2 conductor, and that it is Super-Annealed™ to increase its conductivity.

Both the Gen 2 conductor and the smaller Gen 3 conductor are said to be Eight-Nines™ pure copper, which is 99.999999% pure. TARA Labs’ trademarks for this technology are 8N™ and SA-OF8N®. SA-OF8N means Super Annealed – Oxygen Free 8 Nines copper. According to Bond, the term ‘annealing’ refers to the method whereby a conductor can be made softer and more conductive.

TARA Labs is widely known as the leader in cable technology and audio cable design. They are based in Ashland, Oregon. All cables are hand-made in the USA.
Post removed 
Hi Sts, Copper is all Tara labs needs when they have their own patent on a higher grade purity copper, The occ's best is six-nines copper that cannot be annealed, annealing is a proccess that Tara labs has a patent on, useing any other metal alloy of the likes of Gold or silver, Rhodium is NOT patent, any one can use what ever metal conductor they desire,although Tara labs makes their cables by hand, they have equipment that was designed for them that no one else has to make such a conductor as the Gen 2 and the new Gen 3 conductors, then there is the dielectrics that are patent in their new top cables that no one else has, Tara labs Gen 2 and Gen 3 is Eight-nines purity copper that is unsurpassed by the industry, why would Tara Labs need to use any other metal configuration for a conductor?, Tara Labs also has a coductor lay out configuration that is speced to be exact in the two top cables they have now, that alone is a feat unmatched in the industry to achieve, their is speciality equipment that is used for doing this configuration of the conductors before the cables are made by hand, if done correctly, copper is the best conductor for audio, an example of this is the FACT Furutech of Japan uses occ copper for their base metal of their top Recepticles, The GTX-D outlets, then they plate it with either Rhodium or Gold for different sound needs for any given system, However, Furutech is the only electrical outlet company in the world that uses copper for their base metal, The out come is that the Furutech GTX-D recepticles are known through out the audio community as the most liked for sound over all others, without the copper for the base metal, this feat could not be achieved, cheers.