Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
The last time someone said something like you did, I made them into a fool!, I recommend that you know what you are saying before you regret it!
Audiolabyrinth,

For someone who has no experience whatsoever with either the Taralabs grandmaster evolution or the Tripoint Troy se your comments/claims are absurd. Both mentioned products are superb and combining them make the Taralabs cables shine even more due to the Tripoint Troy se.Let us be happy about that and stop your miscommunication. Audiocrack
Jebsmith73, Matthew Bond is selling a limited run 1-10 of the Zero Gold for the last time, likly the Omega Gold as well, This cable system is now discontinued, after a 19 year run, no other audio product in history has had such a shelf life, there were many different variates over the years of the Zero Gold and Omega Gold, Tara labs tweaked this cable system every couple of years, the last and best version is the Zero Gold I/C with HFX station and the genuine Omega Gold S/C, not to be confused with the s/c that only says Omega on the speaker cable that people try to pass on selling as Omega Gold, their is a huge difference, cheers.
Jebsmith73 and JMCgrogan2, well it appears that Matthew Bond pulled the plug on that speacial discounted sale of the limited run of the Tara labs Zero Gold I/Cs, I supose he might have gotten flack from dealers who still had some in stock?, the ad was suppose to run till 11-30-14, it is expired on my end, cheers.
Audiocrack, I suggest you read my review here on this thread!, diconnect your ground station to your interconnect, put your componet ground on your troy whatever, or put your componet ground on a componet, and keep disconnecting the ground wire from the station at the box end of the station, it is substantial of a noise drop, it's a seperate circuit!, Then come back and admitt I know what I'm saying!, I have 25 years exsperience with Tara, what do you have?, what research have you done?, do you know everything their is to know about current Tara cables and past cables?, If you do not, then listen to me, why fight the truth of the matter, I have proof!