Why is there so much Rowland gear for sale?

There seems to be an excessive number of Jeff Rowland products for sale on Audiogon. I happen to be one of the sellers. In the past there would be 8 or 10 items for sale but suddenly there are double that amount of items and they seem to be selling very slowly. Does anybody have any thought on why?
lbsilver
I just sold a Concentra to buy a Concentra 2 so I'm one of the people selling Rowland.
In my experience on Audiogon there are favorite brands that carry the day for a time and Pass is enjoying that now. Krell seems to have fallen from favor in the past few years. As neither appealed to me in the first place, this is a non-issue.
Rowland and Goldmund operate so far above the Agon noisemakers that they receive little notice but they are perhaps the two most innovative companies offering solid state today.
Yes, they are expensive, and as such invite your "just as good as" comments but the fact is that if you live with their products for a protracted period and you can appreciate subtlety, then there is nothing better in solid state.
tungwww:Have you heard ALL the Rowland amps? If so, in your own system with nothing else changing during the comparison?
Hopefully, everyone knows the difference between Rowland and Roland equipment. I have not heard any Rowland gear, but my son's Roland V-drum kit sounds mighty good! :-)
many audiophiles are purging their two channel systems for multichannel,or going for tube gear. when times are tough the only brand that continues to appreciate at all is mac....lovem or hatem,thats a fact....its like a harley....look at all the top of the line motorcycles that can't be sold ...no one buys a rowland to keep and enjoy...its just a stop on the way somewhere else.
4.4 trillion projected deficit + cost of Iraq "war" and occupation + Japanese impending bank implosion + $40+/barrel sweet crude + housing bubble + predominant tax breaks for top 5% + highest unemployment rate since last Bush recession + a thousand points of Perle's imperialist light + a yellow ribbon around your neck = tick, tick, tick...

Hey, but that metal box sure does sound great!

Sell the Rowlands, consolidate, baton down the hatches, play scrabble while the storm passes over.