ASL Hurricanes vs Tenors - which are better?

Check the latest review of these two great amps at http://www.high-endaudio.com/RC-Amplifiers.html.

Let me know what you think?
rb99
Jtinn,
I note that you have a pair of CAT JL-1 LE up for sale. Did you have a chance to compare these to the Tenors (75 or hybrid)? Very curious as Arthur raves about the CAT's on his site.
How can anyone compare a Canadian product to a Chinese product? Never heard either, so this is based purely on jingoistic concerns. Insofar as being worthless, my comments are directly in line with just about everything Arthur Salvatore has ever put in print. Can anyone believe what Mr. Salvatore has to say? I sure can't.
Kleech: The CAT JL1 LE amps are really great. They are rock solid in control and very musical. The Tenor amps are faster sounding, more open and transprarent, and have greater frequency extension. Two different sounds.
I had both amps in and out of my system for over a month using Verity Parsifal Encores for speakers. There wasn't any part of the musical presentation in which I preferred the hurricanes. I also had a quite a few customers come through the shop and take a listen, they too picked the Tenors. I wanted to like the hurricanes (save alot cash)but,for me the Tenors just get it right. If all I listened
to was rock,then maybe my opinion might change, but mostly
jazz and classical in my shop.