Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth

AERO-PE
A proprietary dielectric material developed by TARA Labs and used as insulation in most TARA Labs cables.

Dielectric materials sound different because of the different rates that the materials store and release energy at different frequencies. PVC, a common dielectric material, causes distortion and coloration mostly audible in the mid-bass and mid-range frequencies, whereas Teflon® causes distortion in the upper treble frequencies, making coloration less noticeable.

TARA Labs uses a proprietary dielectric material called "Aerospace Polyethylene™" or "Aero-PE™." This material is chemically treated to have low dielectric absorption and high dielectric elasticity. It reacts less with the signal in the conductor, making it more sonically neutral than other materials. Aero-PE is also extruded at a lower temperature than other insulating materials. Copper conductors insulated with Aero-PE are not exposed to high heat and therefore retain their specially annealed qualities.
STs, I have posted a few time's what the conductor's are of tara lab's, the conductor's are trade marked and patent, to be able to get these kind of paper's within the industry,the conductor's are what's claimed to be described in all my post, that said, you cannot be serious, stop it already!, your claim's about Tara lab's information is false and ludacris!

Airtube™ Technology

TARA Labs Airtube™ technology emerged from our determination to minimize dielectric content of cables and eliminate coloration. Featured in all RSC Air™ interconnects, Airtube technology is used to suspend conductors inside Teflon® tubes to prevent the adverse sonic effects caused by typical dielectric material, such as fiber or PVC. These materials absorb energy and release it back into the conductor out of phase with the audio signal, causing distortion and coloration in the highly audible mid-bass and mid-range frequencies. By removing dielectric materials that cause distortion and coloration, Airtube technology allows listeners to easily experience neutrality, transparency and a wonderfully detailed, spacious soundstage
Post removed 
Hi Sts, I agree!, +1, I enjoyed reading your site, you are a young company starting out, I believe you are on the right track, I remember when Tara lab's started out, it is difficult to compete, you are doing some nice thing's with the metal of conductor's, I would do R&D on RFI/EMI if I were you, one of my early post say's that I/Cs are essentially antennae's for RF singnal's,I posted 1-21-15,pm me some time, cheers.