Amp for Vienna Acoustic Mozart speakers

I am looking for an Pre Amp/Amp or Integrated to improve the soundstage and 3 dimensionality of my system. Clarity and detail are also important. Budget Approx 5K

Any recommendations?
mjcpas
I have owned the Vienna Acoustics Bach,Mozart,Beethoven,and Hayden. Setup is something you learn to enjoy. I would not use any type of stranded copper cable with the V.A. line. I would not use a B&K amp.(I do use the REF. 30 Pre.) The amp. I use is a EAD powermaster 1000 and I love it. The soundstage is the widest of any speaker that I have ever heard. The depth is also awesome. When playing Roxy Music you can pinpoint exactly where each instrument is located. I was trying to borrow my friends Krell amp.,I think that would be a good match. What ever you do,buy it on audiogon so you can sell it if you don't like it without loosing too much.
Pathos Acoustics Twin Towers ... excellent with the Mozarts (and don't forget to tilt the speakers back!)
Regarding the Pathos Acoustics Twin Towers, I beleive it is a 35W per channel amp. I was told that the Mozarts need 120W plus to drive them. Was I misinformed?
Check out the Plinius stuff. I bought a used 8150 integrated and the sound is unbelievable. To my ears these two pieces sound amazing together. You should be able to get a used one for $1100 to $1400 depending on the seller. Before the Plinius I was using a Audio Refinement. The Audio Refinement is pretty good but compared to the Plinius it sounds like a transistor radio.