New Lamm M1.2 vs. M1.1

I'm considering going the Lamm route to drive Wilson WP7's. The Lamm hybrid looks like it could be a good match.

Has anyone had the chance to listen to the new M1.2 hybrid amp? How does it compare to the now obsolete M1.1?

Thanks,

Bob
audio_nirvana
In response to Mikelavigne
My Lamm M1.1s don't have any problem controling of providing high output with my Wilson Watt Puppy 7's. Remember these are a nominal 4ohm speaker (they don't dip below 3.7ohm) and they are 93-94db efficient. I don't know what kind of power requirements you need, I used an EAD Powermaster 2000 prior with 1000watts into 2 channel's and the LAMM has AMAZING speed and control over the EAD which was awesome in it's own right. The bass is even tighter and images even better.

I still would like to try some ML1.1's on my WP7's.
I listened to WP7's through the LAMM LL2 pre and ML1.1s with Siltech cables using a wide variey of music (excluding Rock and Rap) and never once felt the job wasn't being completed. I never turned the volume controls past 9 o'clock and the music was always fleshed out and dynamic. If you can swing the ML1.1s (now 2.2) do it. If you have a concern about power, get the M2.1/2.2. They are sonically close and over 200 watts but run Class A to around 30 or so watts of power. I own the M2.1s and drive Piega C10 Limiteds with them wonderfully. I was contemplating the WP7s with my LAMM gear because of the awesome experience I had at CSA Audio where I bought my LAMM LL2 preamp. It's going to be the WP7s against the ESP Loudspeakers Concert Grand SI. I can't wait.
Case closed! The ESP Loudspeakers Concert Grand SI wins out. Having a broken in pair of WP7's in my 25 by 16 room for a month I finally received the ESP speakers. I greatly respect the sound of the WP7's and yes they are better known but when it came down to the music, they were just not as involving as the ESP speakers. I found myself forgetting what I was trying to achieve in the audition and listening to the music. The WP7s never did that for me. The Concert Grands presented an great soundstage, exhibited speed and a very natural and organic performance with a wide variety of music. All that and they are sexy looking too! I haven't had the smaller Bodhrans here but hear they arre a tremendous value and preform in the same way. Seek out the ESP Loudspeakers. I'm glad I did!