Economy amps from Channel, Nixon, etc?

Can anyone comment on the sound of some economy amps that impressed them with the sound quality? Companies like Channel Island, Scott Nixon, and Clarity amp (from 6moons) as compared to the more common amps like NAD and Rotel?
Would these small companies offer better value?
cdc
Here's the pimped out hotrod version of the ClariT by Redwine audio / Omega loudspeakers. It was posted on another website by a ClariT owner. They call it the Lotus . Backside of the Lotus .
Cdc: Don't get me wrong - I think most Adcom amps are not very good, expecially the 555 mk2 which I thought was total crap. But, the 545mk2 for whatever reason, sounds excellent with very little grain. My McIntosh amp is better but the 545 was the best Adcom I have ever heard.
Thanks, Reubent, Gmood1, and Aball. I guess my question is can a relatively inexpensive integrated "do it" for sound quality? Creek is a good example but their $500 4330 is now the $1,000 A50. Not the bargain it used to be.
I can get by with some pretty cheap speakers and CDP, but the amp is the sticking point. Rotel, Adcom, Cambridge Audio, and other bargain amps get annoying real quick.
20 watts is enough but the amp needs to be 1) NOT bright, which IMHO is electronic "hash" from high frequency intereference, electrical crosstalk, etc. 2) fast but not with distortion common to SET amps 3) Not grainy - even the older Creek 4330 was surprisingly grainy compared to Musical Fidelity.
Gmood1, isn't the ClariT about $20 from Target? If you have any links on Amber and Flying Mole amps, please post. Thanks.
No the ClariT is $500 which includes shipping. This isn't a sonic impact. I know some try to compare the two, but this is a different animal for sure! Electronic cross talk and hash aren't even remotley close in the describing this little integrated.While on the redwine site checkout the testomonials ..no one mentions any of the negative artifacts you describe.Here's the moles website Flying Moles. If you need more power than the ClariT..check out the Modified Teac AL700P. Or maybe a modified SHARP SD-EX111 ALL-IN-ONE UNIT . None of these units are bright or grainy. Infact the Flying moles are the bright ones out of this group IMHO.They are also more expensive than the rest.