Album which you have listened to most?

We all have favourites and we all keep going back to them every now and then. Some maybe permanently lying next to our systems and have been for years.

Is there an album or two or three at the most which gets most of your attention and is played on your system most often? Not necessarily the best sounding but the one which you are emotionally attached to.

I thought I would ask for a single album but to make it easier for all you may name three of them.

If you have have had the album for more than five years, it qualifies for inclusion here.

The reason I decided to post this message is because I am interested in buying something interesting and if there are only ten people responding it means 30 albums for me to be on the lookout for.

Thanks a lot for your input (if you have read this far I know you will post your three albums also) :-)
128x128quadophile
Milan60: Hank Mobley, Soul Station... Which version/release if not secret? CD? Record?
Charles Mingus. Three or Four Shades of Blue
Rosanne Cash. Rules of Travel
Bobby Hitcherson. Happenings
Abbey Road ;Beatles
Kind of Blue, Miles Davis
Night Train, Oscar Peterson
Stan Getz with Joao Gilberto feaut. Jobim
Bach cello suites, Anner Bylsma (1st recording)
Goldberg variations, Glen Gould (2nd recording)
Count Basie. Live at the Coast
Sonny Rollins, the Bridge
Archie Shepp & NHOP, Looking at Bird
Easily number 1: Alice in Chains - Jar of Flies

Not sure about the order of the rest but all have been played LOTS...

Mark Knopfler - Shangri-La

Floyd - DSOM

Antonio Carlos Jobim - Elis & Tom (LOVE this album and pretty much everything else he has done)

Pearl Jam - Ten
Consistently interesting thread with some suggestions I have bought myself. I seem to agree with so many of the listings, many of which, would be at the top of my list of likes.

The thread has been going for years. If some of the origonal posters are still on the Gon, it might be interesting for them to repeat their current 3 favourites, to see if they have changed. It is definitely more useful if people stick to 3 suggestions.

Another point I would make, is how different posts are from US residents, I am from the UK. In an interconnected world, you would expect US artists to be as well known in the UK, but so many of the US artists I have never heard of.