Some blues suggestions

Recently I've noticed I have been listening to all of the Keb Mo range and utterly enjoying music, but am finding myself knowing his music back the front. I've had suggestions of Eric Bibb, to which I quite enjoy as well. I'm in Australia, so blues exposure like these two singers isn't abundant, so if anyone knows of other artists that are along the same lines could you please make some suggestions.
milkandjuice
R L Burnside - Wish I Was In Heaven Sitting Down. Awesome bluesy album with the saddest stories I've ever heard.
"Amazon.com's Best of 2000
R.L. Burnside's background is pure Mississippi Delta--he was raised in the hill country and musically trained by quintessential bluesmen like Fred McDowell. But this record, like all his work, is infused with an adventurous spirit, haunted by eerie bits of electronic music and dark, despondent subject matter. The combination sounds irresistibly fresh, and scary as a hellhound on your trail. --Matthew Cooke"
Cheers, Spencer
I am an avid blues fan and it would be difficult to suggest titles without knowing what style of blues you like. Chicago, electric, rock blues, Mississippi Delta etc.
Since you are on line Regrister on live 365.com. This is an online radio station with many selections of different styles of blues. This is how I get to hear a premiere selection of artists. The only recomendiation I will make is one of your Countrymen, Dave Hole. If he comes aruond your area, don't miss him. Style Chicago electric slide.