Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
Huntermusic, OK, BS around which bike is faster/fastest. I can live with that. I just don't want to tick off/offend someone that I don't know for no good reason.

If I don't get too busy at work I am going to research some horsepower/torque vs. weight numbers and see what we might be able to predict. There are canned programs that will do the modeling if I can find a "freeware" version.

Jim S.
I forgot to update this thread from my last post.

Circa March 2006 I traded in my Triumph Daytona 600 for a Triumph Daytona 675.

A very good, very sharp handling bike, but I never really warmed to the "Scorched Yellow".

Nonetheless, I racked up 21,000 miles in just over one year and have just sold the bike to purchase the new Ducati 1098 in yellow.

For me, the perfect commuter car for my 80+ miles in and out of NYC every day.
Although this is not in the spirit of the thread, I must say this. In my profession we call motorcylcle riders organ donors. I don't own a bike but did enjoy the small low speed, off road, trail and dirt track riding many years ago (?30 years). I have a question for all of you how many have had an accident?
Mechans: Definitely not in the spirit of this thread...and by the way I worked in a ER and I've cornerworked on the race track. Inexperienced riders with lack of protection being taken out by cars not paying attention (cars turn in front of motorcycles is the number #1 accident - guys get your flashing front headlight modulators to help wake these cagers up). The other accidents are youth involved in single vehicle accidents...just like when they are in cars...

I choose not to live in a bottle, it's Saturday morning and I'm gearing up to hit a little town on the outside of town and get my coffee and some breakfast in a little dive!

But to answer you question: I've had probably about 30+ high speed get offs on the race track road racing motorcycles over the years because I was pushing either too hard or was taken out. I walked away just a little sore. Proper Protection (full leathers, back protector, racing armour, racing gloves and boots, and periodic new helmets) and riding in a controlled environment are key here. This type of experience translated onto the street = Zero accidents on the street in 20 years of riding.

Oh yeah I should add that now I have a modified Kawasaki Z1000 and a soon to be unrestricted Kawasaki ZX-14 with approx 196hp/114ft/lbs of torque to keep in the spirit of this thread! My Moto Guzzi unfortunately keep stranding me every other ride due to my poor dealer support (can't fix a simple problem), so it's sold.