Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
Most of what was posted is true, regarding great good 'ol USA made products. I've owned PS Audio, Krell, Levinson over the years, and have to qualify two amps first.. The Plinus 50 monos are superb and great value, as are the YBA products, but for built in USA; the Threshold gear is about as smooth and coherent as it gets. It doesn't do all things great and misses the point in the bass, lower registers, but what a fast, transparent top end and neutral mid range. With great cables and front end, this unit in single ended or balanced, is just musical. I prefer the single ended due to a slight improvement in intimacy and bloom. Very pleased to learn they are back on the planet doing business. Also readily available in the after market trade.
I would also go with the Clayton M70s. I picked up a pair about 2 months ago and these amps are unbelievable.
I have two and they're both about as good as it gets. They are a Bedini 25/23 DE (serial #001) and a Threshold SA 3. Also, a GAS Apmzilla is good (although unreliable) and the Sumo "The Gold" is even better (but noisy and impossible to find). Lastly, a 50 watt English tube job by Michaelson and Austin can make you drool.
I'm sure none of us has heard everyone elses wonderful sounding amp. After auditioning 7 different manufacturers amps in my system, I purchased the Balanced Audio Technology VK500 with Batpak. This amp is exceptionally musical, tubelike sound although solid state, deep, detailed bass, crystal clear midrange and high frequencies. Both of the reviewers from "the audiophile voice" purchased one after their 1997 equipment report on this amp was completed. Some of the other amps I auditioned were Levinson, Krell, Pass Labs and Ayre.