The Best Audio Dealer

My vote for the best dealer award goes to Mario,owner of TOYS FROM THE ATTIC info@tfta.com This guy helped me break into analog.I made alot of mistakes because "Dave,you don't listen" Any way Mario was always to the rescue.He,over the phone has helped me build an awesome sounding stereo.He has always given me the Best price and I know he hasnt made much money from me.He calls me on occasion to see "whats up" I have never met the man or been to his shop because its over 300 miles away
david99
Also, I forgot to mention Jeff Catalano of Highwater Sound in Manhattan. I bought a TW Akustic Raven One, Ortofon 12 inch tonearm, and Dynavector cartridge from him in 2009. He was fantastic to deal with, no pressure at all, let us listen to as many recorods as we wanted to. You know someone is a music lover first when you see 28,000 LP's lining the shelves he built for his loft! Curteous and knowledgeable, he even spent time with us showing us around his loft apartment where he did his own work building much of the interior of it. And get this: the only parking spot we could find on his block was an illegal one, so he had his girlfriend take the keys to the car and stand there next to it, reading a newspaper, in case the police drove by, so she could move it while we were listening to LP's!!!! Jeff gets my vote for dealer of the century.
Steve Monte of Quest for Sound in PA. Really a place with no pressure, you can get helpful advice and just go to listen to some gear and tunes.

Good to hear about Audio Connections in NJ. As they may have some of the gear that may be on my short list for upcoming systems.
Jordan Acoustics in Scotland namely Paul who never fails to give sound advice and does not put profit before a customers wishes.
A very knowledgeabl;e guy who understands what music and sound quality is about
Two other great suggestions in the Philadelphia, PA area are Community Audio and TSTO (formerly, The Stereo Trading Outlet). Both stores have been around since the mid-80s, have fantastic owners/service, interesting and good sounding lineups, and are exactly the kind of establishments we all hope to do business with.