Cryo'd outlet in power conditioner?

OK, now that we've gotten our cryo'd outlets at a great price via Albertporter's industriousness and goodwill (all hail!!!), has anyone thought of using them to replace the outlets in their Chang Lightspeed/PS Audio/Vans Evers, what have you? Is this even a good idea?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xswampwalker
The Vansevers Reference level conditioners already have Cyro'd outlets.

If you don't have a Reference model, then Mike Vansevers will upgrade it for not much more per outlet than we paid Albert.

The Reference upgrade is also more than just the Cyro'd outlets. Since Mike gives a 15 year warranty, which would be voided if you took it apart, why mess with it yourself?
Have replaced the receptacles in my Inouye Line Conditioner with cryoed units. Absolutely the way to go. If you haven't, you're not hearing what your system can really do. The improvement I got from replacing the line conditioner receptacles was equal to the one I got from replacing the one at the wall, which was definitely more than I was expecting.
If Hdm says it, I'm sure it must be a worth while investment. I plan on doing it, I have not got to it yet.
I didn't order one, and I have no experience with anything cryo'ed, but how did all of you who ordered and installed these find the results to be?