Replacing/Upgrading AC Outlets

I have 3 dedicated circuits...one for each mono amp and one for the low power gear(cd, pre etc.)

Right now I have "hospital grade" outlets.

I have heard of "audio grade" outlets from FIM, PS Audio and Acme.

Does anyone have feedback as to the performance differences in these different manufacturers/models?

Thanks
barrelchief
Maxgain, I'll be verry interested in your observations concerning the use of those outlets with NAD gear...
I will let you know Sek. I am pretty confident that from the results I have gotten so far that it will be an improvement on just about any system! It may be a while but when I get around to it I will put one in for my Wifes NAD,Naim,Ls3/5a BBC monitor system and on both of my Video set ups. My Nephew has an NAD 512 CD and Nad 310 integrated with Sound Dynamics RTS-3's and I am sure he would be into trying one on his rig. Could be interesting!
Barrelchief: For the World Power outlets, go to:

http://www.audioexcellenceaz.com/worldpower.htm

There is a choice of two receptacles: the 5362 or the 8300.
Both are subjected to a very intensive cryo process and, following that, burned in on a cable cooker to reduce burn-in time to about 3-4 days. They are excellent.

FWIW, Audiogon member LAK (he'll probably post this just as I am), feels that these receptacles are superior to the FIM (non-cryoed), but has also had the FIM cryoed and feels that it approaches or possibly equals the performance of the World Power units after cryo, albeit at a higher cost (initial cost of FIM plus cost of cryo).

Also FWIW, for others with budget gear, I use the World Power receptacles in a set-up that includes an Audiolab 8000A integrated plugged directly into a World Power at the wall, Elipson 1313 speakers, an Inouye Line conditioner with World Power receptacles, and source components (an older Michell Gyrodec and and RCA 5223P DVD/CD player) plugged into the line conditioner.

I submitted a review to Audiogon on these receptacles about 6 months ago when I started using them that can be seen here in the review section. I believe I posted it under tweaks.
Hdm, thanks for saying it for me :-)
If any one is interested in reading about various outlets and cryo'd outlets do a search in the Audiogon forms for Hdm or Lak. You can't miss it, just be prepaired for a lot of reading.
I spent $50 on an FIM and it had trouble holding the Custom Power cord Company's heavy plugs. And also when I tightend the screw holding in my 10/2 electrical wire the screw stripped. I bought the PS audio and never looked back.
Much more solid build and tighter hold on plugs.