AC line conditioners - Need Help

Hi Need advice on line conditioners in order to get pure, clean (and safe) power. Reasonable price only. Thanks.
lisbon
Best bang for not much $$$$ is the Vansevers Super Companion. List is $150. Midi-classics.com sells it for $129. Has 6 outlets, 2 Digital and 4 Analog. It has IEC plug, so the the power cord can be upgraded if you want. I have one in a secondary system in my Den/Study. I have not heard better at that price. Some people swear by the Monster HT2000 which is also very good, but I found the bass detail and noise floor slightly lower in the Super Companion. In the $200 range, the API Audio Power Pack II is very nice. Has the same features as the Vansevers. It can be had at AudioAdvisor.com. I also think there is a almost new API PP-II for auction on eBay currently at about $100. The cheapest that will clean your power is the Monster HT800 at around $80 List. It has the same Monster Stage One filtering found in the HT1000.
For the Monster stuff I mentioned, the HT and HTS stands for Home Theater, the S for satellite. The models also have inputs to protect your COAX and Phone lines for cable and satellite TV. This may be of interest. The HTS2000 can be had on the web for not much more than the HTS1000, so if you desire this kind of protection, definitely go with the HTS2000. The HT800 I mentioned also has a HTS version with Cable/Satelite protection.
I guess I'll just keep going. I don't know what you mean by "Reasonable" but up in the $300 range new the Chang Lightspeed 3200 is very nice. I just went to the Monster page and the HTS1000 now has the same 2 stage filtering as the HTS2000; it just has fewer outlets. The old HTS1000 model has only 1 stage filtering like the HT800. It was always better to spend a couple more bucks for the HTS2000. Maybe no longer if you get the new model. Has anyone tried to the newer 1000 model against the 2000?