What's your High End best buy/unknown components?

There seem to be so many choices in high end audio products and only the most popular (reccomended/marketed) products are the one that sell. It would be interesting to compile a list of components that have not received as much exposure in the press or not been reviewed or listed as "reccomended" or heavily marketed that are truly excellent or best buys(not necessarily inexpensive) in audio. Nice to hear some dealers' comments since they are exposed to more components than we consumers.
128x128lolo
They are not unknown but for my freinds who aren't 'Philes I always tell them to look at the Acurus DIA100/150.Built like tanks and fine sound with plenty of curent delivery they take the newbie into a new world.Used they go for $350 for the hundred watt and if they need the remote the 150 watt can be had for $750.Just trying to convince the uninitiated that doing without tone controls means better sound is the hard part as they can't have there cake and eat it to.Though it's good that there is McIntosh for for them albeit at a higher price.Always trying to drag the newcomer in as many of my posts attest to.
In my system(s) probably the Music & Sound, and Millersound interconnects.

Can I count my Albert Porter cyro'd Hubbel outlets?
The best "unknown" brand IMHO is Rosinante, owned and run by Ric Cummins. I own his speakers and cables and am incredibly happy with them all. You may be more familiar with Ric's original claim-to-fame, the highly regarded Argent Room Lens. I own a set of these as well. All his products are superb, and actually work together to create a sonic experience where the sum is greater than the whole. I believe Argent and Rosinante share manufacturing facilities.

For several years at CES Ric paired with Joe Fratus of Art Audio to exhibit his products. They always received glowing reviews from those that visited their room. In fact, that's where my friends and I first heard his incredible "Dulcinea" stand-mounted monitor. Using Focal drivers and a proprietary damping material known as "Dark Matter", Ric's been able to sculpt and assemble a startlingly good speaker. I use the word sculp, because besides being an obviously gifted speaker designer, Ric was originally a sculptor. He put those talents to good use in designing the interior cabinet of the Dulcinea, which has no internal parallel surfaces.

Unfortunately Rosinante suffers from the same problem other less well-known brands do, that being an almost complete lack of exposure. Due to the major mags policies of not reviewing equipment unless the manufacturer meets certain distribution requirements, this fine equipment never gets the press it deserves. However one exception is Clement Perry's review of the Dulcineas and Art Audio Jota amp in "The Stereo Times". The full review may be found on the Rosinante website, www.roomlens.com.

My audiophile friends, including a couple of dealers all marvel at the performance of Ric's speakers and cables. In fact I actually sold my Valhalla IC's and replaced them with Ric's Jaden line of cables after a direct comparison. Not only did I improve the performance of my system, but saved a bunch of money to boot, since Ric's cables are not nearly as pricey. BTW, Ric winds all his cables by hand.

OK, enough. After reading through this thread I realize I'm starting to sound like a paid advertisement. I have no stake or interest in Rosinante or Argent, other than I'd like to see the line prosper so that other audio enthusiasts can experience the level of performace and joy that my friends and I do.
As a follow-up to my previous post, I was just checking out the Stereo Times site, http://www.stereotimes.com, and noticed a follow-up review of both the Dulcinea speakers and Jaden cables done last month. Worthwhile reading.

BTW, I'm using an Art Audio Diavolo 13 watt SET amp with the Dulcineas, and I can attest to the fact that they are are a match made in heaven. You don't need high power with these speakers. In fact, less may be more.
I can't say that Quickies are unknown since they're known for their excellent value and built quality.
Three folks already spoken for them and I speak fourth on Quickies so logically they're well known.