Sistrum or Neuance or...?

I'm considering some isolation for my transport and DAC. Which of the Sistrum or Neuance do you recommend? Or what else? I'm certainly open to suggestions. Thanks.
budrew
Goldmund cones are much better than Audiopoints. True, the price difference is wide, but I must not forget my Marigo cones either. Different devices work best in different scenarios and there is no way I could use Goldmund nor Marigo cones under my Channel Islands components. Audiopoints do the job like nothing else would. I can honestly say they are pretty much the most cost effective cone out there--when used pointing down!

Tom, there's no way Sistrum Inc. is going to con Sean...
Sean says, "There is no need for snake oil of any type when rational thinking is involved." What nonsense! Rational thinking has as much to do with audio as it does with how people vote. Either the Sistrums sound better than the Neuances are they do not. I have already decided that in my system, the Neuances are quite superior.
Sean I was not BSing when I stated earlier that I measured an increase in spl and a smoother in room frequency response when using a Sistrum Sp101 under a Krell 280cd..I used a Audio Control Rta and calibrated mic..There was a gain in output/efficiency.Tom