Sistrum or Neuance or...?

I'm considering some isolation for my transport and DAC. Which of the Sistrum or Neuance do you recommend? Or what else? I'm certainly open to suggestions. Thanks.
budrew
Dekay, why not add something? What does zzzzz mean?
I guess it implies sleeping, or that his finger is stuck. Maybe someone hear can give him some help.
Would someone give Dekay the finger?

'Goners, don't you love this type of lame response from some of these people? Before I actually LISTENED TO THE PRODUCT,I DIDN'T BELIEVE, I YELLED KICKED SCREAMED, AND CALLED THE SISTRUM GEAR WRONG, ADAMENTLY CLAIMING MY OWN PRODUCT WAS BETTER WITHOUT ANY, ANY PROOF! Guilty and dumb of me, and I admit it freely.
But then, I did exactly what scientific thinkers SHOULD do, I tried something NEW. I then swallowed my pride and told the entire TRUTH of my experience, with no gain, only an expenditure.
Why do people (including me) with little or no experience with a specific product think they have the right to dispute REAL VERIFIBLE experiences?
Also, there was a witness there, a guy who happens to be a very good listener. HE owns Gryphon's $10K preamp, a highly modified Ayre, and some Von Schweikert VR-4's that I got for him. Good enough equipment, yes? He saw and heard this whole thing happen, and will buy as soon as he can. This folks, to me is what makes audio fun, and real. TRY SOMETHING NEW, even if you don't understand the actual reasons. There are many, many things in life that I can enjoy or appreciate, without fully understanding.
Stradiverius (sp?) violins SOUND better, why?? Theories abound with no difinitive answer that has been proven.
Good luck to a valuable company. As soon as I can I am auditioning the other pieces for the REST of my System.
Best,
A few weeks ago, I spoke to Robert over at Starsound and he expressed his excitement about the audio shows they will be participating in September and October. I plum forgot the names of the shows, but I'm sure as the time nears, we will hear more about them. This will be a wonderful opportunity for those that are geographically situated to hear their electronics, Sistrum line, and their Harmonic Precision Caravelles. I cannot wait to hear the press and excitement, especially about their new monitor the Caravelle, that will be generated by the show. Little by slowly (you being one) Starsound is making believers out of, even those, like yourself, who were hard sells. I'm not a dealer or shill ( some 'goners have beaten me up with that BS rap) , just a content, somewhat overexhuberant, at times, audiophool, trying to spread the wealth. Can't t wait to the Fall. All apologies will be accepted..... peace, warren
Starsound will be speaking at the Chicago Audio Society meeting on Sept. 26,2004, and will be displaying a room full of our gear at the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival in Denver during October 8 thru October 10, 2004.

The Harmonic Precision Caravelles will be there(at Rocky Mtn. Festival), and also the new Harmonic Precision preamp, and monoblock amps. Of course, Sistrum, Audiopoints, and Sonoran A/V Wire Designs cables will be in use throughout.

You can meet us all there, and hear what the fuss is all about. That's where the talk stops, and "the rubber hits the road". Ha! A pun! :^).

Certainly, we understand that some have difficulty understanding our technology, but very few have any difficulty hearing the excellent results. Perhaps that is the only way for some to fully understand the validity of our product's performance. And, if any buyer does not see/hear the value of our products, we ALWAYS are willing to give a full refund upon return of the equipment within 30 days of purchase. We put ourselves "on trial" with every purchaser. Items are very rarely returned. This speaks volumes in itself.

Looking forward to meeting some of you at the show.
A few years ago, a post like twl's would have brought anger from the majority of audiogoners. No more. It's time to recognize that Audiogon has simply become an open advertising and marketing platform.

Sad but those are the times. Time for audiophiles to go and leave the site to the dealers - they can talk to each other.