Minimalist companies: 47 labs, Scott Nixon,Decware

I am greatly interested in audio companies that have a minimalist philosophy in both aesthetics and circuitry. I've looked at 47 labs, Scott Nixon, Decware, Pass labs, Final Labs,Blue Circle, Portal Audio, etc, and was wondering if someone could suggest any similar companies.
linaeum66
Reference 3A for speakers.
Cain&Cain for speakers.
Pass Labs for amps.
Brown Electronic Labs for amps.
Harmonic Technology for wire.
I have had an incredible list ( aprox. 50 peices ) of electronics in the last 40 years. I must say that Thor Audio elctronics are the most user freindly,simple to operate and as trouble free a component that I have ever owned.....
Epos and Axiom speakers with ~ no crossover. Carolinaaudio.com with Jordan single driver speakers.
ELF 1.5 from Creative Sound in Canada does not have the rising response curve of the Jordan driver but I haven't heard the Jordan to compare actual sound.
Mistral integrated amplifiers.

But I ask you, why the interest in minimalism? The Mistral is a perfect example of a minimal design which offers clear sound but is far from neutral precisely because it is minimalist. Without the feedback to control the signal you're trading one distortion for another.
As Einstein said, make things as simple as possible, but no simpler.