Anyone use Salamander Design racks? Comments?

Salamader Design seems to offer a wide variety of semi-custom rack options. Does anyone have experience with these racks? If so, would you please do a quick rundown of the pros and cons?
tvad
I'm using a twin 30 with added MAP isolation platforms for my digital and analog front ends. I also use BDR cones under my pre and amp. They look good, are very flexible and a bit of a PITA to set up the first time (but if you like tweaking a TT, this should be child's play). Using a solid cherry top platform and the cherry front black MDF shelves makes a relatively cost-effective solution, but this is NOT anywhere's near SOTA for vibration control and/or isolation. IMO, a very good storage solution with addtnl tweaking required.
Thanks everyone for your input. It seems there are more Salamander Design users than I thought, and it's good to hear all points of view.

Swampwalker, please educate me...what are "map isolation platforms"?
I love the Salamander products! I have a simple TV table for my TV in beautiful cherry veneer, but also a Twin 30 rack for my audio system. They look nice and are highly flexible in terms of adjusting shelves. They easily hold heavy components. I use the mesh doors and sides. One of the hinges went bad and they quickly shipped a replacement free. In terms of isolation, I use either Sistrum or Neuance for that purpose. You can have custom Neuance shelves made to replace the stock shelves.
Budrew, thanks for the info regarding the Neuance shelving. I was curious if the Neuance would completely replace the Salamander shelf. Is the cherry reddish or more natural in color? It doesn't look particularly red in the online color swatches. I think I'm going to check out the Salamander units at my local Good Guys.
Tvas- MAP is a Danish company (Audio Magic Productions). The Salamander Cherry is natural cherry which of course will darken with age, and will be lighter when you get it than the samples at GG. I too am curious if the Neunance is a drop in replacement for the shelf. If so, I would imagine that this stand could then become a top performer as well being convenient and attractive.