Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
Theaudiotweak, my first reading of these data, suggest that cryoing increases resistance. I love the Tesla coil treatment that Syn. Res. does but find cryoing questionable, perhaps because some such treatment is not done right.
Norm the T3 has lower resistance when cryo'd the T2 has the opposite result. Tom
Tbg, no offense intended but I suggest you try a second reading of the data.

;-)
Geoffkait, I must admit that my reading was most cursory. I was hoping that I could easily identify the best direction. No such luck, I guess.

This also leads to the need for science to follow up on this. Why does one direction sound better? How does Isoclean decide?