Best audio racks

I am planning on buying some new audio racks, but most of this stuff is fairly plain looking to me. Does anybody have some cool manufacturers websites to share where I can find some racks that are a bit more exotic?
128x128arcmania
I just added a second rack to my system last week and bought a Lovan. Go to www.lovanaudio.com for pictures and text. If you deceide to go with Lovan contact me and I will give you a e-mail address of a dealer that I found with the best prices. Good luck.
Depending on your taste and how handy you are, you may want to consider retrofitting a piece of "real" furniture to house your components. I prefer that the electronics be "out of site" so have used a 200 year old Tansu cabinet with sliding doors for this purpose the past year. I have seen many pie safes, liquor cabinets, freestanding wardrobes, etc. at the local rummage sales that would also suit this purpose and look good doing it. We recently added tube amplification to the system (which requires more space to operate in) so are in the process of relocating the electronics to a hallway closet. Because of this I will now be using a traditional equipment rack (ugly as sin) with Neuance shelving added as it will not be in open view. I expect the new setup to sound superior, but the Tansu did not sound bad at all and was somewhat immune to air born vibration. The furniture cabinets can be fitted with upturned spikes/Vibrapods/cones, etc. for custom shelving or anything else that fits your plans.
Try Spider stands...very cool!! Made in Germany, distributed by Immedia. The web page is: http://www.immediasound.com/ComponentStands.html
SolidSteel is nice for me but little too small, go to > http://www.solidsteel.it/ also look at Salamander Synergy are also great for me (I don't know thier web) Regards, Rute.
There was a company called Reference Stands that made VERY high quality stands during the early 90's. I have seen them at AudioPrism's Byron Coletts' home and FIM Cables Winston Mas' home. Maybe there are some out there on the used market? There were many models, all built over kill, with heavy wall aircraft aluminum pipe and large isolation cones top and bottom. I've heard that they were made by the same guy that makes the Record Research record cleaner. They're worth checking out.