Speakers for low power amps?

Hi, I am looking for suggestions for a high efficiency speaker. I am considering going to a low power SET setup. I really know nothing about it but I have always wanted to try out the low power amps. I figured I should start with speakers. What should I look for in speakers, just high DB rating? My room is about 14' x 22'. Where I live I have no stores that carry high end audio, so I will have to travel to hear anything. Any opinions?
pal
Gliderguider, I went to the website and those Fab 1 speakers look pretty cool.

Good extension specs on the low end too.

The Abbeys are nice, but they're not like Lowthers. The Fostex drivers just don't have the speed and detail or efficiency like the neodymium or alnico Lowthers do. Don't "cross off" the single drivers yet, until you hear a set of well broken-in new-series Lowthers in a good pair of cabinets.
I've heard the FAB Model 1 at my hi-fi pusher's store, driven by my Wavelengths. They sounded fantastic - open, clean and very dynamic with great bass slam and faster than Anna Nicole Smith. The amps matched those speakers much better than my big Coincidents - even at a claimed 97db and a realistic 93, those 9 drivers per side need more current than the Tritons put out. The FAB 1's could be driven off a headphone amp...
Don't know if you've made a decision yet, but about this time last year, I stumbled upon a site that offered DIY kits for P/A's, Pre-A's, and an open baffle speaker design that was approx 100 db efficient. I now own the Lady Day's (300B silver version) and the Bastani Prometheus AirForce MK II.

What a leap of faith....and for ONCE in my 35 years of searching for audio nervosa....I'm getting musical satisfaction....

Take a look at www.diyhifisupply.com... and in the U.S. for our distributor www.baulsaudio.com

Brian Cherry (DIY) and Bill Allen (Bauls Audio) are great folks to work with...although Bill gets a little excited at times...neither will try to "sell you"...they just get "jazzed" about the products they offer....and how they sound...I'm a believer !!!