D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Hi AudioZen, I readily admit that am extremely fond of the creations of both Jeff Rowland and John Stronczer of Bel Canto.... Fact is that these people are true audio electronic engineers and audio circuit designers, rather than modders. Class D power conversion modules are components... With them you can derive a very basic amplifier implementation, or a sophisticated circuit that instantiates the sonic/musical philosophy of the designer.... Rowland, Stronczer, and ARC engineers, just to name a few, are definitely in the latter camp.

On the other hand, each product can only justify itself in the music it produces... hence, until I hear a well broken-in Continuum S2, I will not know if Mr. Rowland has scored yet another bull's eye.

By the way, do you happen to know which Pasquale power conversion module has been utilized inside the new Continuum S2?

G.
Guido...for the moment, the Pasquale power module is so new that it is not available to anyone. Jeff is the first to use it and has an exclusive on the amp. I was told that a former ICE engineer is the designer. It wouldn't surprise me if Rowland is doing financial backing for this engineer. I noticed you just started a thread on the Continuum Series 2 on What's Best Forum. Look forward to see how that develops.
Guido..thanks for bringing to my attention in the Merrill Veritas thread the correct spelling of "Pasquale", which is Pascal. As I indicated in the Merrill Veritas thread, the Pascal class-D amps on the Pascal website and the photos on Google images are identical to the amps inside the D-Sonic models. Abletec in New Jersey stated that D-Sonic is using Abletec which may well be in a certain D-Sonic model, but the interior pics of the D-Sonic top models are definitely Pascal judging by the photos.
That is very interesting Audiozen. Would you mind posting the URL for Pascal? I have not discovered it on my own yet.
Never mind... I am brain-dead... here is the URL for Pascal Audio.... Easy to find once I googled the right words:

http://www.pascal-audio.com/

If indeed D-Sonic uses both Abletech and Pascal, It would be fascinating to discover what are the audible differences between D-Sonic amps based on Abletech, and D-Sonic amps based on Pascal.

G.