Best speakers 2,500 can buy.

I am currently looking at Totem Hawks, Gallo ref3,and merlin TSM speakers. I have narrowed it to these three. But I cannot decide from here. I have an average room at 14x24, and I listen to music 75% versus video 25%. I am looking for a very detailed hi resolution type speaker. I want it to be very musical also. I have climbed up the ladder from polks to B&Ws, but want my next purchase to last a long while. Need opinions.
dritchey
What B&W's are you currently using? Try the new 805S, a well broken in pair may be just what you are looking for. Unless you were wanting full range speaker.
There are many if you are willing to buy used.

Both of the following are detailed, high-resolution and musical, but (i) Vienna Acoustics Beethoven are more toward the musical side, and (ii) Revel F-30 (not the newer F32) are more toward the detailed side. Both are nearly full-range (they are definitely not small monitor speakers), and are not embarassed by very demanding orchestral music and loud rock.

There appear to be nice pairs of both currently available in the Audiogon classifieds (the Vienna Acoustics speakers have very high quality finishes, by the way).
Shahinian Obelisks- used. Also second the Vienna Acoustics- sorry neither on your short list.
If you are will to buy used you could get my speakers, not my actual speakers as I'm not letting them go, but a nice pair of JMlabs Micro-Utopias with stands is in your price range. These are the best small speakers I've ever had in my home.
The Hawks were killed by my JM Lab 926s in my system. The Hawks are very overrated unless you only listen to acoustic and jazz music. Your criteria doesn't apply to Hawks buy fits 926/936s perfectly.