Two Tonearm Turntable: Need Suggestions

I know of the Thorens Prestige turntable that has two tonearms. But, what else is available? I want 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm with pitch control.
dmenagh
The Galibier Quatro can be configured with two tonearms as well. I know that they have been working on a change in the motor contoller to allow for the 78 speed. I am not sure where they are with that but I am sure they can let you know.
Dear Demenagh: The best you can do is to go for: Technics
SP 10MK2 or MK3 ( 331/3, 45, 78 rpm and pitch control ). Buy it with out base and you can send to manufactured the base for two/three tonearms of your choice ( no modifications need it ).
These are exellent TT by any standard.
Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
4 Yanx- Our company, Damoka LLC, specializes in vintage and rare analog along with high end vintage speaker systems. We offer three different 301/401 based systems and one of the plinths that we make will give you the possiblity to mount up to 3 tone arms. There are individual and customised arm bases for many popular arms.
Scheu Premier II comes with a two arm option for about 2 large and shipping included
Haven't pursued the 78 option primarily because of time constraints.

Basically, all I need to do is to feed the controller from a 15 volt battery source and I'd be up and running. The regulator chip can take about 35 volts, so if you had two 12 V batteries in series (for 24 VDC), you'd be happenin'.

The bigger issue I have is whether I consider this type of rig appropriate for 78's. There's only one way to find out, isn't there?

Variable speed - via trim pots ... this was one of the main criteria we had for our controller design. I know too many people who are pitch sensitive and want to be able to correct for mis-mastered recordings.

Jim Hagerman has just submitted a prototype to me of a 3 speed controller. I need to start beta testing it. I consider Jim to be one of the unsung heros of audio.

The intended arrangement is for me to distribute the controller - assembled, tested, and supported by Jim. We're probably 6-8 months from anything final.

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier
http://www.galibierdesign.com/prd_quattro_alu.html