Which $7000 speakers to ask Santa?

I am considering forking out up to $7,000 maximum on a used pair of floorstanders that need to be my last pair (joke! at least last me 5-10 yrs and stop upgrading). Room is 13*21*7 and the rest of the system is slightly on the warm side of neutral so my preference goes for neutral to revealing speakers with very tight bass and lower mid (room accoustic tendency to emphasize the 100-500 Hz). On my short list are:
- Verity Audio Parsifal Encore
- Avalon Ascendant Gen II(new tweeter with more bite than gen I)or Opus Ceramic
- JM Lab Diva Utopia Be

I would love full range but not at the expense of bass quality so a 28-30Hz min can do if of high quality.

Any suggestions?

Txs
beheme
Tks for the suggestions so far.

I will pass on the Wilson Sophia as they do not hold a candle (for me, only me!) compared to Avalon Acsendent II or Opus Ceramic. Magico, ouch!!!I tried ProAc D38 with my amp (Linar 10) and the match was pretty dull.

VSM is a very interesting idea, love that red color!
Current seakers: Avalon Studio Pro monitors.

Tks, keep them coming.
Well I've currently owned a pair of Verity Audio Parsifal Encore's for about 15 months and I have no urge to 'upgrade'. That being said, if you feel that your room is already on the warm side and seek a neutral/revealing speaker, I would cross the Parsifal off of your list.
It is the sweetest, purest sounding speaker I have ever heard.

When I first put it into my system I was a bit dissapointed that it lacked some air or life that I heard at the dealers. I wound up changing all of my cables, and now, for the first time in my life silver ribbon cables do not sound bright, harsh or edgy to me. They sound wonderful, and they breath a tremendous amount of life into the Parsifal's and allow them to really sing and be heard.
My system together sounds incredible, but I would say that the Parsifal is definitely on the warm side of neutral.

As always, YMMV.

John
If WAF is not an issue, for $7k, go for Maggie 3.6s and Halo JC-1s or Bryston 4b SST.
well then...if you are determined to spend the money..gradient revolutions...or find used avalons, hales, or chapmans, and spend some of the money on music or others.