New sonus faber Cremona M version

Hi

Saw that sonus faber has made a new version of the cremona called the cremona M.

Have enybody heard thise .

thanks
tda2200
Hi analog kid

Try reading the hificlub review he pretty much says the exact same as i do.

And the elipsa sounds better then the cremona m

http://www.hificlube.net/common/ver_artigo.asp?id_artigo=1801&seccao=Audiofilia%20Aguda&subseccao=Audiofilia%20Aguda
Today i receive my cremona ladies and im so happy.

Besides the fact that the are absolutly beatuful, the sound amazing right out of the box.

This puzzels me becaue the are brand new out of the box serial with nr 3800 somting .
Its one of the last pairs ever produces, and i was lucky the disbutiator in germany still had one pair left.

The dont sound bright , dull , slow , dark , or boomy the just sound emotinal and so damm musical.

Nothing like the new one.

Enyway have much run in time do the need before the are fully runned in ?

In the manuel its only stated that the will sound better and better with time just like a acoustic instrument.

But nothing specicaly.

eny pointer would be nice.

regards
original Cremona needs at least 100hrs and getting better after 300hrs. You should play a low frequency loop to burn-in the bass woofers (and the noise will not disturb anyone when you're left).
Congrats for your speakers. Try Yter lspk.
Hi kops

Thanks for the pointers

Im running them in with all kinds of music but today i put on the Gladiator movie soundtrack wich have some really really deep sound effects.

I run them with linn klimax 500 solos wich are the deep bass slam and dynamic headroom champions and the bass preformas im getting blows my mind its the deepest , most dynamic bass i have ever heard.

Infact the klimax/cremona paring is producing the sweetest tunes thise ears have ever heard.

I wonder what happens in the next 8 days and when i get the klimax DS.

Im getting the yter interconnects, but i use kimber 8tc jubileum version wich have been factory terminated with the special Neutrik Speakon 4 connectors i need for my klimaxes, and it dos every thing i want from a speaker cable and its musical sound fits my system perfectly.
But the yter ic is better then all of kimber interconnects and bested many others including kubala sosna.

regards