Anyone compare Devore and Harbeth speakers?

Has anyone had the opportunity to hear both? What are the differences in sound signatures?
ooka
Restock, the DeVores you heard have been happy in their new home. Only pair of speakers I own now. When I listen to them (which is not much lately) I find myself rather amazed that they're slated for "2nd system" duties. (And this is the 2nd pair I've owned.)

Lately, I've been driving them with 2W Wright 45 monoblocks, and except for the best in dynamics, the pairing stunningly good. Never have I heard bass with more accurate articulation, for one thing.

There must be some serious magic in this crossover. There are only a handful of two-ways in the world, IME, that are absolutely, completely coherent, truly sounding like a point-source, and this is one of them. (The only other speaker I know that does it as well, perhaps even better, is the Audio Note AN/E.)
Paul, I completely agree - I haven't heard a multi driver speakers that is as coherent and integrates the two drivers as perfectly as the Super 8. Also, I did notice the outstanding articulate bass as well.

Well, if the slight shout of the Fostex driver gets to me, the Devores are certainly one of the very few speakers I'll consider. I am glad I got to listen to them in my system.

Still have to listen to the Audio Notes someday ;)
I am in the professional music space and have used very precise sounding ATC products. With that said, I do like smooth sounding speakers. Both Harbeth and DeVore Fidelity are amongst the best of these in the market.

Harbeth is the classic English BBC sound. Vocals, piano and guitar sound wonderful. Lush with artists like Joni Mitchell.

DeVore excels in smooth bass and drums. Percussion junkies should apply here. I have heard everything from Stevie Wonder to Stevie Ray Vaughn play well on these.

Harbeth are inefficient and therefore work well with English solid state products like Exposure, NAIM and LFD.
LFD is a particularly strong pairing.

DeVore are efficient and match well with SET amps. Japanese and European amps like Almarro, Unico Research, Shindo and Audio Note will all pair well with these. American tube products like McIntosh products sound wonderful on these.