Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
Im late to this thread but why is anyone interested in what
Clement Perry's new reference is in the first place ??
Any speaker manufacturer should be able to make a pair of speakers for $100k sound awesome. The real art is to be able to do it for $10k.
Gawdbless ( just one setup of many )

Emerald Physics CS2
Controlled Directivity Loudspeaker (need to be bi-amp)
Bella EXtreme 3205 Signature w/EL34 output tubes (top)
Bella EXtreme 3205 Signature w/6550 output tubes. (bottom)
Conconance Droplet (driving the amps directly)
And $800 left for speaker wires and interconnects (I like Morrow. It doesn't pay to spend a fortune)

Clement

Thank You for the invide but if I could,
I would like to give up my seat (in that BMW-7S)to Honest1,

Like You said - driving and seating inside with the key in your hand.....two different things. Right?

P.S
If You feel that through your present system "AUDIO NIRVANA" has been achieved.
I think it is time to shut down and enjoy the music.
Us regular folks, will be here.....on THIS SILLY FORUM.

Mrstark, I agree that this is a silly forum. Some people had strongly recommended the Emerald Physics speakers to me so I sought them out at CES. Frankly, they were quite disappointing. I heard no speaker at CES or THE Show that approached the Reference 3A Grand Veenas. Apparently others don't agree. I have never heard any consensus here or elsewhere on whether any component is best. Since I don't have to listen to others' systems, I really don't care whether they agree or not. I don't think anyone would agree that there are less expensive speakers that rival the best of my expensive speakers. If you like it and can afford it, no one else should care.
Tbg,

Reference 3A Grand Veenas were one of the speakers that I have hoped to hear but did not.....my lost.
If you do not mind me asking,
what room did you hear the EP-CS2s in ???
And what did you not liked about them.
I am not questioning your judgement. Just curious, that is all (I think there was more then one set-up. I could be wrong).

My visit to Reference Audio Mods room during 2008 CES was a positive one. $3000 speakers were set up in a difficult room but still managed to turn heads. Their set up was nice but hearing those CS2s with some modded tube gear were even more suprising. Also feeding them quality and less edgy source benefits their performence even farther(IMO).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I MAY NOT be as experienced like some hear, but my intentions are clear, uncolored and not influenced by anything or anyone.

I do NOT want this to become personal.....becouse it would be a suicidal.........not for me since I have nothing to loose. I don't kiss a...s, I don't suck up to no one. No need. I am myself - that is all.
My house is open for audiophiles, and healthy conversation - always.

We are all entitled to our opinion, whatever that opinion might be. But what gets me the most is, the opinion that becomes "the formula" that is being introduce as the rule for rest to follow.

I have absolutely nothing against Sunny speakers, what their are and what they represent. They might be excellent speakers for someone with room, components that would do them justice. Are these the Best ?.........is there such an animal?........is there a system which is a true reference for the rest?......is it within our reach?.......so many questions. I don't think there is a definite answer.
DO YOU.......?????