Best new loudspeaker

I have heard many loudspeakers ,I own Magnapan , and
a Aerial 10-t . This new loudspeaker I heard at great lengths and many agree is from a new company called
NSR -Sonic Research the D-3 Sonata was absolutely killer
and they were saying the wiring and crossover are not even final as of the Jan show . parts quality is excellent in the Silver finish I saw,for a speaker under $5k to create such a soundstage presence with bass that had articulation and impact is beyond me how they do it ,I am told it is a
sealed focal lens .They will be selling by March ,I for sure will be saving my bucks, this is one loudspeaker to watch ,I am already selling my 10-ts.
audiophile1958
Audiophile1958,

You mean to say 2 midrange drivers(different drivers at that), a tweeter, and a sub bass driver all have ONE crossover point?

Shakey
the mid drivers share the same capacitor in parallel
the resistors are a different value which changes it's
position for a specific frequency in the midband.
It is seamless , there are 2 versions of caps the standard are the excellent Auri caps and Caddock resistors.
The Reference Xover which is $700 more and that is not even retail they are practically giving it away for the retail is over $1000 for the parts with your choice of Dueland Copper caps or the Mundorf Silver oil Gold and Dueland resistors, which by the way are in the $28,000 Magico speakers Xover except the resistors, the Magico
uses Mundorfs the Duelands in the D-3 are better!
To all readers I am a dedicated audio systems builder for some 30 years now, I have seen and heard pretty much everything in the industry, this new Loudspeaker from
Nsr Sonic Research D-3 Sonata is a Brekthrough product .
The simplicity of the crossover with only 2 capacitors in the signal path of 4 drivers is a worthy accomplishment.
The patented sealed APL-Acoustical projection lens is
superb in it's articulation and lack of bloat even at the lowest of notes room dependant of course,also the Xover uses all quality parts such as Auricaps CAddock or Vishay resistors,. The Reference Xover is as good as any in the World it is a $900 upgrade using the Hand made Dueland
resistors and Copperfoil vsf capacitors which take 8 days
per batch to make and sonicly the best by far,the inducors are the superb Solen Hepalitz ,with custom multistrand wiring.These speakers are so refined that I feel they easily compete with any at 2x+ the price and I welcome anyone in the area to come have a listen .there are several reviews in the works .if you are thinking about buying a new speaker please don't overlook this transducer it would be a big mistake .even the standard model is now at least 15% better than the show examples that received many praise at the shows.
I thouhght it was my obligation to set the record straight on pricing and misinfomation thankyou. http://www.Hifidelityaudio
Pjl:

What, you've already dropped the Ref 3As you raved about so recently?? Honestly, how do these compare?
this reference to the NSR Sonic D-3 Loudspeaker is loaded with good information.
http://www.hifidelityaudio.com that other link don't work.