Looking for Almost Full Range Speakers

Suggestions would be helpful in the Used less than $3500 price range with the following:

1. no leanness- (weighty and full required)
2. no upper roll off- crisp, clear, crystalline, clean top end both Highs and Mids- a very "live" sound and presence
3. detailed mids/ midbass w/ presence
4. slam, weight-impact in low end down to at least 30hz - but the lower the better
5. transparent and resolved
6. can be satisfying at low or moderatly high volmes
7. around 100 lbs per speaker- my back won't take much more

room is 12X18X8 rectangular and stuffed family room
musical preferences: classic jazz, r&b. Speakers are to be used with a solid state integrated at 160 watts into 8 ohms and with tubed sources. Lots of choices in the classifieds- Hyperion, Tyler, Von Schweikert, Thiel, Dali, Acoutic Zen, Dynaudio, Selah?
Won't get to audition- help with a short list would be great.
Thanks,
Foster
foster_9
Thanks Tvad, for the suggestion. I already have 2 subs and I'll be sticking with them. I did however try the big Revel and the ACI Titan II LE. I have a 5 year old so monitors and stands are not in my lexicon.

Among the music genres I mentioned, I forgot to mention rock. I also enjoy my rock so a floorstander with hitting midbass and low bass is important.
I heard the Totem Arros at the LA HES show in 2006, and they were really surprising. Big sound for such a tiny floorstander. The Hawk and Forest both go down close to 30z, and their size won't overwhelm the room. You can find them used well below your budget.
The Acoustic Zen Adagio's are well below your price point, but might be too much for your room. They make sweet music.
Thanks Raks, I almost bought the Adagios before so they are a consideration. I did not mention that I need single wire speakers as I currently have AZ Satori single wire. If biwiring is not a prerequisite for great sound, a biwire speaker will work. But if biwiring the speaker is required for it to sing, it's a no go.
What about the Def Tech Mythos ST's? $4K new (retail) and go to like 14 Hz and will do 110+dB's with low powered amps? I think you should go listen to them, they are a true giant killer.