Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy System 8

I like real sound with good presence and texture.
I like ease and good fluency in sound.

System Setup:
Krell Evolution 505 SACD/CD player
Krell Current Tunnel (KCT) Preamplifier
Krell FPB 400cx Power Amplifier
Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy System 8
Transparent Cable Reference Speaker Cable 3m
CAST interconnect 1m from Source to PreAmplifier & over 10m from PreAmplifier to Power Amplifier
Shunyata Research Python Helix Powercord Two Set (each 2m) for Source & PreAmplifier
amir57bs
I had an eye opening experience this week end with replacing my 6M Nordost Valhalla with a 6M Stealth Indra. Everything was more open, transparent, natural and made my W/P 8's sound incredibly more beautiful and more musical. I was shocked and can't explain it. I'll give more details later on with LP comparisons.

Gerrym5
Dynamic Driver Loudspeakers need good and transparent upstream in comparison with more transparent electrostatic loudspeakers.
I think WP8 is little less transparent and immediate than quad 2905 and in upstream we should choose immediate and transparent electronics.
choose smaller than 1m interconnect and smaller than 2m speaker cable. shorter Cable increase immediately , presence and deeper soundstage.

Enjoy
Excellent advice Amir57bs for almost all situations, but not for my situation with the speakers between our living room and dinning room. You present two thoughts. One, shorter ICs are better than long one. I agree generally, but I can't do it here and live with the results. Please look at my system photos. A short IC cable would mean that my audio equipment, with all the cabling (an unsightly mess IMHO), would be visible right in the middle of those two rooms. A choice had to made - the 6M IC between front end equipment and the mono amps/speakers works best for our life style in our home. You may have another situation where short ICs are possible.

BTW; Your Quads are one of the top word class speakers - I like them a lot. Many of us have owned Quads and really liked them.

I had Crosby Modified Quads in this exact area. They sounded world class on female vocals and generally small works. I couldn't play a lot of my record collection through the quads at appropriate music levels without short comings becoming enjoyment limiters. Even transparency suffered with bigger music selections in my room. Larger electrostatics and other bigger speaker where not a visual option. Your Quads may be better for you and other in various situations. For me in my situation the W/P 8's really out perform the Quads in my home.
Gerrym5
I think 6m cable will kill soundstage depth , air and immediately.
please test your system with 1m cable.
I think your idea will change.
enjoy
Amir