SET friendly speakers w/ slam?

i do love the wilson punch & dynamics and find them execptional at reproducing a drum kit, but their impedance curve is not necessarily SET-friendly.

any suggestions for a speaker that has higher sensitivity, higher impedance that can kick your face in w/ rock & roll? i'm not talking volume, i'm talking impact. music is visceral when its live, and thats what i'm looking for.

thx
128x128rhyno
I get pretty good slamm out of the Reimer Teton's using my Lamm 18 watt SET's. The speakers are 95db and a flat 4 ohms. Reimer says you can go down to 8 watts with these speakers not sure how that may effect slamm though.
Duke, I suspect your Jazz Module and Dream Maker speakers also have excellent slam. I'd like to hear them one day.

Have you tried any SET amps on them?
Edgarhorn Titan IIs. And I agree with those who say that slam comes from the mid-bass.
My Zu Def. II subs are run up to 120 hz and they slam, oh baby do they slam. The Def. Pros I had didn't, I could only run the subs up to 65 hz.

SET friendly? Yep, completely. However, the SET amp isn't responsible for the slammage. I wouldn't expect nearly any SET amp on nearly any speaker to produce deep, impactful bass on its own. I have a Crown pro amp running the subs in mine.
Try a Pair of Avantgarde unos or duos with an art audio amp, SET magic with all the slam you whould ever want.