"Fun" Speaker As An Alternative To Revel Salon I

I have had Revel Salon I speakers for about eight years now. Enjoy them. But it has been a long time with them, and I have the itch to hear something different. At this time, I do not want to incur the cost of replacing the Salons. Instead, I am toying with the idea of getting a second set of speakers to insert into the system every now and then for a different listening experience.

Some speakers that have intrigued me as possibilities include the Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors, and the Harbeth Compact 7. I am curious to know whether any of you have suggestions on what would be a good change-of-pace alternative to the Revels.

The front end is a Meridian 800/861 combination, and the amps are Clayton M300s.
jeff_arrington
With the Clayton's I'd recommend speakers from Daedalus Audio. Lou is a big fan of the Clayton amps--I'm not sure if there is a manufacturer out there whose gear mates better with his stuff. I'm not sure about "inserting" the Daedalus in every once in a while since his Ulysses and DA-1.1's are quite large but you may decide the Salon I's are no longer needed once you hear what the Daedalus will do hooked up to your amps.
Go on and get a pair of single driver speakers (Cardersound Madison V2) and get a great 300B SET amp. I too have different speakers/amps for different moods. But, i find myself listening to my SET Single driver rig 80% of the time.