Bookshelf Speakers That Bolt or Screw Into Stands

I'm looking for monitor speakers that bolt or screw into matching stands. I know of two pairs, the Dynaudio Confidence C1 and the Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor, but they are both above the price range I am looking at here. The Dynaudio Contour S 1.4 seems to be another but that is at the high end of my price range and I'd like to look into several other options.

Not looking to use blu-tak or any other DIY solution here. Strictly looking for speakers that were designed to bolt onto stands. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
insomniac99
There was an interesting speaker called Vision Acoustics manufactured back in the 1990's. They were a point source design that got some good reviews. The company is defunct but if you were to run a "wanted" ad for them, I imagine you could find a pair with dedicated Sound Anchor stands pretty cheap. The speaker was firmly bolted to it's stands and isolated by ball bearings under all four corners. They sold at least 100 pairs so it is likely a lot of people have them in their closets.
Check out the x-ls monitors from av123.com. I have a pair from an earlier production run and they are designed that way. Not sure if they still are.
The Sunfire CRM ribbon monitors (app $1,000 street price) accept a 1/4 20 screw. They are tiny, very fine sounding, and flexible in placement. However,they require a sub.

Marty