Need advice on which speakers I should audition?

Hi everyone, need a little help getting a list together on which speakers I should audition!

I have been in this audiophilia for many years now, and have heard and personally owned many speakers, but haven't listened to anything new lately! I am speakerless as of right now and all my equipment is boxed and put away, as I am finishing my rec/sound room in my basement! My room will be 14'x 21' x 7-6"
ceilings. I like most music except opera and rap, my favorite is hard rock/metal and blues! I am looking for a full range floor stander possibly bi-ampable?

I own different equipment but for this system, I will be using Quicksilver mini-mono amps, SAS 10A pre, and Original A8 Super CDP! am open to using S.S. amp/amps to drive woofers if needed!

Budget for speakers is up to $3000, but if something cheaper does it for me, I have no problem with that.

Speakers I have owned in the past were: Magnats, Scientific Fidelity Tesla's, Martin Logan CLSII's, Vandersteen 2ce, Cerwin-Vega 317P

Below is a list of speakers I made up just from good things I a have heard ...have not listened to any yet except the Thiel CS2.4 for a short time! Obviously some of these speakers won't be synergistic with my current equipment and some of these speakers are not available in my area, so you can see why I need a little help and advice!
I'd like to get a reasonable list together, maybe you can add to , delete or recommend some that are on my list!

Revel F12
Totem Sttaf, or Hawk
Salk Sound Song Tower QWT
VMPS RM2
Energy Reference Connoisseur RC-70
PSB Imagine T, or Synchrony Two
Epos M22i
Usher CP-6311
Dynaudio Focus 220
Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand
Spendor S8e
Thiel CS2.4
JM Reynaud Euterpe

Thanks for your help!
John
johnm846
trust your ears...trust your ears ,,,trust your ears,,,reviews are great and some info here is great, there is some bad product out there for the money, but there is alot more these days,,,good listening...dwhitt
"Audition as many as possible but you have to realize there are dealers that can't set up a system.
Compile your listening experiences to written reviews and user reviews to validate opinion.
Trust yours ears. Remember that you will be listening to these speakers for many years. We can lead you to the watering but that's it.
Magnumpi205"

"trust your ears...trust your ears ,,,trust your ears,,,reviews are great and some info here is great, there is some bad product out there for the money, but there is alot more these days,,,good listening...dwhitt
Dwhitt "

Hey guy's thanks for the encouragement!!! I do trust my ears...the problem for me is that there is no way possible to listen to every speaker in my budget, so I've compiled a list of speakers I have heard numerous good things about and since I haven't heard any on the list yet, I am asking fellow agonner's to recommend maybe from their experience a few speakers given the type of equipment i own and music I listen to! Then I can merge my audition list to a reasonable amount of speakers that are available in my area to listen too, so I appreciate everyones input!!!
Revamped list:

Totem Forest
VMPS RM2
Energy Reference Connoisseur RC-70
PSB Imagine T
PSB Synchrony Two
Epos M22i
Usher CP-6311
Dynaudio Focus 220
Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand
ProAc Studio 140
Rega R7