Good speaker match for Mcintosh MC275 IV

Hello all,
I am generally of the logic that an amplifier should be purchased for the speakers being used. However, good fortune presented an opportunity for me to purchase an MC275 at a very good price. Now I need some speakers worthy of this amp's capabilities. Is there a consensus on a great speaker match for this amp? Room is about 15' x 20 ', budget >$3000. Thanks!
128x128ejineffect
I am having excellent results driving a pair of Nola Viper 1A's with an MC275 IV. However, it took replacing all the stock 275 tubes with Genalex/Mullard and upgrading to the optional AlNiCo magnet midrange drivers on the Vipers to really lock in a musical powerhouse presentation this combo provides. May I suggest that if you are using the SE inputs on the 275, to use Cardas XLR caps on the unused XLR inputs. The increase in resolution is NOT subtle! I'm using MIT2 Bi-wire speaker cables and AQ Cheetah's from preamp to amp with excellent results. Was using AQ Volcano's before the MIT's and while the Volcano's are VERY good, the MIT's nail the spatial coherence, firm up the bass and expand the soundstage in all directions.
It also pays to experiment with powercords as well.
Nmmusicman-Sorry for the hi-jack but I am wondering if you have tried the Nola Black Orpheus speaker cables with your Viper's? When I switched to them on my Alon's it was not a subtle difference.
Zenblaster-Yes I have both the bi-wire and tri-wire Black Orpheus speaker cables as I also own Alon 1's, and Alon Lotus SE mk ll speakers as well and the MIT2 Bi-wire cables are superior in all 3 cases. Yes the Black Orpheus are a superb match with the Alon/Nola's but there is an undeniable synergy when the MIT's are mated with Alon/Nola speakers that I have not heard bettered in all the systems I have put together starting with the Alon 1's.