1k used speaker all rounder

Looking for a high eff speaker to use with various amps, 8w set 300b, 17w pp el84 and roksan ss. currently own vintage tannoys and lowther but looking to simplify my setup. love the tannoys but missus not too keen on them. rega analog and cd as sources, thx
gtmcgar1
I have Tannoy Devons but they are ugly (according to 'er indoors), something similar soundwise would work, could also stretch to 2k. thx
Most affordable Tannoy are ugly, jax2's suggestion about Galante seems appropriate as I have heard they sound similar to Tannoy. I think that they use a Radian driver.
jax2's suggestion about Galante seems appropriate as I have heard they sound similar to Tannoy. I think that they use a Radian driver.

Yes, they do use Radian drivers, 4est. There's currently a Galante Symphony (between Rhapsody and Buckingham) for sale on A'gon here. I have no association with the seller and cannot vouch for the pair, but it will give you some idea of what they look like. Good price too.

Elevick - I wasn't aware of the less expensive offerings - thanks for pointing them out. I have no experience with Blume's monitor speakers so couldn't speak for them. The floorstanders are great.