Speakers and glue......

Hi Guys, I am going to need some speakers, monitors or floorstanding to be used in a humid climate near the sea. This type of climate wreaks havoc with gear and especially anything that relies on glue. I guess Magnepans are out of the question because of this. Do any of you have any suggestions on speakers that aren't reliant on glue?
thomastrouble
How about looking into sealing the wood with a good wood preserver/sealer, such as Thompson's Water Seal or some such?
I have used it to good affect on wooden windows in the past, that were prone to constant moisture and plenty of rain.
Just a thought.
Gawdbless

I am hoping to find something I don't have to mess with, still not sure if they even use glue inside the speakers these days which might be a problem. Rather than having speakers made or putting time (that I always seem to be short of) into it I would prefer to just buy, hold my breath and hope they hold up.
I have some nice metal Pass Labs amps and I hate to imagine what is going to happen to the finish on those things within a month or two.
I believe both Green Mountain Audio and Mark and Daniel both make speakers of a cast composite material (no wood). I have not heard either, but both have been well reviewed here and elsewhere. They are also reasonably priced and would seem to be an option worth exploring.
Cabinet can be built with composites or metals. You shouldn't have much trouble finding such. I wouldn't worry so much about it. Your homes holding together I hope. So should most loudspeakers.