New audiophile looking for first speakers. HELP

Hey guys,
I am looking for a good pair of speakers for my first audiophile system. Right now I have a Stanton ST-150 table running through a Mackie mixer running into 2 Behringer Truth 8" studio monitors with a 10" KRK sub. I am looking to begin building my first audiophile system. I am mainly focusing on vinyl, and maybe get into cds later on. So far this is the equipment that I have decided on:
Mesa Boogie Baron Amp
Rogue Audio Metis Preamp

I will probably keep my turntable for a bit but, I have considered a Clearaudio emotion.

I have NO idea what speakers would be a good fit.

Mainly, I will be listening to aggressive metal ie. black/death metal. Also some electronica, rock, and classical stuff. Mainly aggressive stuff with pretty wide frequency ranges.
Please give me any suggestions possible. Thanks in advance guys.
-Zak-
zakmetal
2nd for the Revel F12, or their excellent M20. If you can find a used Revel F30 it would be an excellent choice for you. The F30 should sell for about $1000 these days.
if your room is big enough these may work:

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1274496991&/Legacy-Audio-Signature-III-cur

I do not have any personal experience or connection to these speakers I have just read good things and I am certain they would get loud enough for anyone!

ps when I asked you for room size I just meant a rough estimate is good enough, we need to know if it is cathederal size or a 10 x 10 den. The Legacys would work in a bigger room...
Check out the Cerwin Vega CLS 215. Designed by two well known audiophile speaker designers from NHT and Snell.

Two 15" woofers and very efficient. Your Mesa Baron has plenty of power. Excellent speaker for rock music.
Well, THANKS EVERYONE for all the recommendations. One thing that might be good to mention is that I also have a home recording studio. I have been thinking about upgrading to either a 2.1 Genelec set of monitors, or a nice pair of Adams. Would this be a good set up for audiophileish listing?

Also what is a good city with a lot of audiophile/hi fi stores?
Something in the ProAc line. Of course, purchased used on Audiogon. If you need new, purchase in the UK for a value purchase.